[Aroid-l] Arum surpluse

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Arum surpluse
  • From: Arno Clement al.clement@planet.nl
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:16:53 +0200

Dear All

I have just finniest cleaning my Arum tubers and I have some spare material.
If you are interested in any of these species just send an E-mail to my
privet address al.clement@planet.nl and not to the list. You don't have to
have anything in trade I know how it is to have nothing  to trade with.
But I would like some compensation for the postage and other cost. I only
accept cash money in an envelope or on my paypal account. You don't have to
send money in advance just wait till you have received the tubers and than
decide what you want to pay for them.

I will ship the tubers without any Phyto. certificate I have don this many
times without much problem's. From the 50 or so parcels that I have shipped
to the US only one was confiscated by Customs.

Arum concinnum
Arum concinnum (Black spotted leaves)
Arum concinnum (White marked leaves)
Arum dioscoridis var dioscoridis