[Aroid-l] Philodendron selloum ID??

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Philodendron selloum ID??
  • From: Brian Williams pugturd@alltel.net
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 16:00:55 -0400

I have up a auction on ebay this is from the seed out of Brazil a few of us invested into. This paticular form was labled Saxicolum. I am doubting it is but does it look like a normal selloum or is it a bit different? I have never grown selloum from seed before till now and the others do not have this deep cutting in the leaf? Here is a link to the auction

Aroid-l mailing list