[Aroid-l] Alocasia Robusta

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Alocasia Robusta
  • From: "Enid" enigo@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:53:12 -0400

We finally have a limited amount of Alocasia Robustas available. This is your chance to grow the largest undivided leaf in the world. The leaf alone will top out at approximately 12 ft long x 6 ft wide in ideal conditions.

The A. robustas we have right now are in 4" pots and are about 8" tall.
We do not ship outside the US.
Best regards,
Enid Offolter

Natural Selections Exotics