[Aroid-l] IAS Show and Sale Info is Posted

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] IAS Show and Sale Info is Posted
  • From: Albert Huntington balberth@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:10:26 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

Just wanted to let you know that we've finally got the detail pages on the
show/sale this year up - just stop by www.aroid.org and start clicking...

- The online auction is up and running this year, with a lot of very neat
material already. We'll be updating this as more donations come in.

- Dadeland Ramada is definitely where out of town aroiders hang out during the
show. We've not yet negotiated special rates this year, but they've got some
reasonable deals on their website.

- The Banquet reservations form is online as well, but will need to be printed
and mailed. Get yours in early.

- An issue of the IAS newsletter should be out in early September with
basically the same info that's on the website, plus an amorphophallus article.

--Albert Huntington
--President, IAS