RE: [Aroid-l] Please help me with Arum IDs
- Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Please help me with Arum IDs
- From: "Bryant, Susan L." SLBryant@scj.com
- Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 07:08:48 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcWpKZTcy8L/nFh3TAGc51MVKUFNqAAQt9wg
- Thread-topic: [Aroid-l] Please help me with Arum IDs
Make mention of a former name?
I think it is useful. Newcomers to the Aroid world may be looking for
var spectabile and not realize it has a new name.
Your mention of it can help educate and perhaps boost sales. Nothing
but positive as I see it.
PS. Thanks for posting. I always like looking at your site. What do
you have the pots sitting on in the cold frame photo? Your link to China
USDA zones gives a 404 page not found, :(
Do US buyers also need a phyto? Thanks.
is it not perhaps useful to repeat their former names, e.g. "This is
the plant formerly known as var. spectabile"?
Aroid-l mailing list
Other Mailing lists |
Author Index |
Date Index |
Subject Index |