Re: [Aroid-l] Please help me with Arum IDs

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Please help me with Arum IDs
  • From: "Peter Boyce" peterboyce@myjaring.net
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 13:39:56 +0800

Dear David
This seems to be Typhonium close to T. giganteum rather than Arum but I would need to see the details of the lower spadix to be sure. If you hace a sphotograph shoeing the interior workings I can be more positive. There is currently only one Arum recorded for China - A. jacquemontii from Tibet.
Very best wishes