Re: [Aroid-l] Trudy the Titan is Back

Bill,

could you comment on the size and weight of Trudy?

>From the picture it looks like you "store" the tuber in a way that it is
not covered with substrate during dormancy.
I always thought that titan arum should be cultivated in slightly damp
soil, that means that the tuber should be covered.

Is the reason that you do it your way that the tuber can be observed
better?
And how wet do you keep the substrate?

Curious,
Bernhard.