Re: [Aroid-l] cf. Typhonium giganteum

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] cf. Typhonium giganteum
  • From: abri1973@wp.pl
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 03:14:57 +0200

Hello Susan,

If you want to share photos with me, to let me put them in the page, you may send it to me at abri1973@wp.pl

Marek
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 5:42 PM

Thanks, the link reminded me I need to take a photo.... As usual, my garden is being overrun with weeds, which have an interesting effect on the plants.  The other day I was out trying to pull some of the weeds and came across a T.giganteum "volunteer" (bulb I missed last year).  The leaf was about 18" tall, probably the largest one I've had.
Susan