Re: [Aroid-l] Aglaonema 'Abidjan'.

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Aglaonema 'Abidjan'.
  • From: "Bluesea" chammer@cfl.rr.com
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 03:10:20 -0400

Marek, what do you know about this Aglaonema? I only know what is in Roy Jervis' book 'The Aglaonema Grower's
Handbook', 1980. Obviously outdated, and I'm trying to get any new info.

I'm interested in hearing from any Philodendron or Aglaonema collectors out there for trading.

Russ
central Fla

No, the plant he sent photos is definitely 'Abidjan'.  Marek

Could it be 'Queen of Siam'? Eric Schmidt
Botanic Records
Harry P. Leu Gardens