Re: [Aroid-l] Aglaonema 'Abidjan'.

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Aglaonema 'Abidjan'.
  • From: abri1973@wp.pl
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:06:08 +0200

I've found a few photos on the web using google, which I append. I'm not quite sure if they were labelled correctly, but when it was presented in two websites under the same name, I'm rather convinced that the plant is 'Abidjan' (I found it also as 'Abijan', but I think it was a typing mistake). For sure it's not 'Queen of Siam'.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bluesea" <chammer@cfl.rr.com>