[Aroid-l] Wild Titan's ?
- Subject: [Aroid-l] Wild Titan's ?
- From: Skip Hanson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:22:31 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcbGMRPUgvw4IybvR3CTf2N+yJBpOA==
- Thread-topic: Wild Titan's ?
Good morning. I was fortunate to be in New York when the Titan was blooming at the
Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. Great work you
Seeing this amazing plant and hearing
about Titans blooming all over of the
world in captivity
made me wonder…are there any pictures of
titans blooming in the wild ? How rare is this
event for wild Titan's.
Based on the discussions about the desperate search for pollen I can't
imagine the odds
of two Titan's blooming close enough to
each other and at the right time to facilitate natural
Aroid-l mailing list
Other Mailing lists |
Author Index |
Date Index |
Subject Index |