Re: [Aroid-l] Unknown Philo from hawaii

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Unknown Philo from hawaii
  • From: "Steve Lucas Exotic Rainforest" steve@exoticrainforest.com
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:30:55 -0500

Dr. Croat has saw the photos 3 months ago and did not indicate it is this plant.  I sent him new ones today.  I also grow P. melanochrysum and that one is slow growing by comparison to this one.  It certainly may be but I have P. melanochrysum growing just 10 feet from this one and this one outpaces it daily.  I wrote the text I posted a few days ago saying I had 10 leaves and today I have 14.  But I don't discount it may be P. melanochrysum.

Steve Lucas