[Aroid-l] I need help growing Alocasia Sanderania

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] I need help growing Alocasia Sanderania
  • From: John Ludwig onesforusall@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 02:40:57 -0700 (PDT)

I need advice about the light required to grow this. I
have had two of these for about a month now. The
leaves are starting to turn yellowish. I don't believe
that I am over watering them. They are in a shady spot
on a potting bench in my yard with plenty of airflow
around the plants. I recieved them planted in a mix
that had wood chips in it. I repalnted thm in a mix
that is approx. 2 parts sphagnum, 1 part chacoal, 1
part sand, 1 part perlite and 1 part peat. I made sure
that the tops of the bulbs are planted just at soil
level and no deeper. They are situated right next to
Philodendron 'Hope' and Philodendron Domesticum and
those plants are growing vigorously.

Do You Yahoo!?
Aroid-l mailing list