[Aroid-l] Dorothy Henkle's Anthurium?

Some of you may recall my recent request for information on the very large and unusual Anthurium belonging to noted collector Dorothy Henkle that appeared on Aroideana in January, 1989, Volume 12, 1-4.  The mystery is still far from being solved, but there is some new information you might enjoy reading.  I want to thank publicly Dr. Croat, Dr. Ron Kaufmann, Julius Boos, and Jay Vaninni for their help on this project.  Anyone with comments is invited and welcome to post them!
Steve Lucas
Aroid-L mailing list