[Aroid-l] Brazil seedling pics

Here are some pics of the Philodendrons seedlings I grew out form that Brazilian seed order a few years back. Most of these were under different names some were suppose to be forms of Selloum but I think most are either forms of Selloum (bipinnatifidum) or hybrids. I have never grown out so many philo seeds to get so much diversity. I did get 4 vining forms of philos from that order that did grow out. Most if not all look identical and though not all were true to their named tagged they were forms I had ordered.

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image