Re: [Aroid-l] Brazil seedling pics

The seed I received produced the same diversity Brian found. I threw most of them out after growing them to up to a 6" pot size and kept about 10 that showed some potential to be different. My selections have less division in the leaf blade and almost white veins with a blush of red on the back of the leaf. Several flowered this spring. All the inflorescences had spathes shorter than the spadix and produced a fragrance unlike any other philodendron I have encountered. They might just be forms of bipinnatifidum but I suspect they are hybrids. Perhaps the attached photo will explain it better than I do.