[Aroid-l] Zamioculcas zamiifolia- Request for growth conditions

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Zamioculcas zamiifolia- Request for growth conditions
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 16:00:31 -0500

Dear Aroiders:

            A colleague here at the Gardens asks what are the best soil conditions and general care for this species.  We have it in the greenhouse where it thrives but do any of you grow it in your house.  Does it require special care?

            I would appreciate it if anyone has any advise.

Tom

Tom Croat, P. A. Schulze Curator of Botany

Missouri Botanical Garden

Box 299, St. Louis, Missouri 63116

(314) 577-5163

Thomas.Croat@mobot.org