Re: [Aroid-l] Zamioculcas zamiifolia- Request for growth conditions

'Less is more' philosophy has always worked for the "ZZ" plant here in central Florida.  Ritually, I water once a month and it is in it's 5th year and happy as a lark in the house.  Those in the greenhouse had to get moved for there was too much humidity for them.  They reside happily in the office now and on the same regime, once a month.

Glad to read yours do great in the greenhouse Steve.

Happy growing...Christian

Doing it together; no-one wins alone.

C.Sea

Christian Perkins