Re: [Aroid-l] Oh, these neverending Amorphphallus IDs

Hi ken,

This is CERTAINLY not A. muelleri. It seems tio be a mixed bag, some of
which I suspect of being paeoniifolius, others (notably those with uniform,
spotless stems) seem to be A. koratensis.

Don't shoot the messenger.................

Wilbert