[Aroid-l] Seeds of Typhonium and Biarum

Dear Aroid-lers,
	Thanks to many individuals, I am in the process of writing up my study of
the Acids of the Seed Lipids of Araceae.  In the meantime there are still
areas that could use a few more seed specimens.  Chief among these is
Typhonium, especially the Australasian sp.  Another is Biarum.  If anyone
has seeds of any species of either of these genera, viable or not, and can
spare 2 or 3 seeds of each species, for scientific study,  they would be
most sincerely appreciated.

With thanks for any help you can provide, Sincerely,

Victor G. Soukup PhD
University of Cincinnati
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0006

Aroid-L mailing list