[Aroid-l] Amorphphallus Bulbifer hardiness

I have had Konjac in the ground for about 6 years and it is still doing great.  Although it comes up in June, it still gets about 4 1/2 feet tall.   I have never had it flower otdoors, but the ones I bring in do flower.

So you think Bulbifer (or any of the others) will survive the winters in a zone 5/6 garden (I am right on the edge of these zones).

Betty Davis
zone 5/6

Aroid-L mailing list