[Aroid-l] Some exciting new information on the Henkle Anthurium!

If you've followed our little saga of the Dorothy Henkle Anthurium at all, you may be interested in the latest information Dr. Croat has uncovered this week!

I've just added what I believe is some exciting new information regarding the Anthurium to the page on my site.  You'll find it near the bottom of the article.  Dr. Croat sent me a most intriguing email and gave me permission to use the material.  I took out all the names as per his suggestion.  But this really begins to make learning more about the plant, and finding this almost certainly new species in the wild probable!  He now has a very good idea where to search.
Steve Lucas
Aroid-L mailing list