Re: [Aroid-l] Zamioculcas zamiifolia- Request for growth conditions

But how do you get it to flower? Mine, too, is a meter tall, though in the house (huge pot), but it has never flowered. I have small ones in small pots that also never flower. The only ones I've seen flowering here in Germany were small, in the window of a doctor's office.
Walter, a years-long lurker in this group