[Aroid-l] Tropical Plant Curators

Dear List,

I apologise for the slight off topic question, and hope that the list managers don't mind.

I'm writing as I would like to make contact with those of you who are growing tropical plants in public gardens and displays ( e.g. botanic gardens, zoos, universities, large private gardens that open to visitors etc). It is regarding forming a network for people in such roles, whether there is something similar in place already, and if there is interest in something like this.

If you are interested or would like more information, please contact me personally at jeremy.prentice@rbg.vic.gov.au   and feel free to forward this others you think might be interested. Please note that all further emails on this topic will be off list.

Many thanks and happy growing!

Jeremy Prentice
Curator of the Tropical Glasshouse
Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne