Re: [Aroid-l] Anthurium now ID'd, but need more help

Hi All,

Thanks to all those who offered their help in providing me a proper ID
for my Anthurium.  While I do have a few more Anthurium plants that need
IDs, I will wait until I have done some work with them.

Meanwhile, I do have an Alocasia that I'd like you all to look at.  I
call it the "Green Giant" but that is just so I don't have to call it
"Alocasia species E", or something like that!  The link is:

Of course, I have not yet seen this plant bloom, so I can't offer
information about the inflorescence yet.  But perhaps someone has seen
this plant somewhere and can help me out.  I'm confident it is not a
run-of-the-mill Alocasia macrorrhizos.

LariAnn Garner
Aroidia Research
Aroid-L mailing list