[Aroid-l] FW: Anthurium Request

Is anyone interested? Don’t know quite why it came to me, or if it is even appropriate for aroid-l. Please disregard if not.  Derek

-----Original Message-----
From: Vicosell Ahmad [mailto:kcjvico@yahoo.co.id]
Sent:
Wednesday, August 15, 2007 2:18 PM
To: derek@horticulturist.com
Subject: Anthurium Request

Hi, Greetings from Indonesia

We are Plantation & Nursery in Indonesia, Having looked Pictures gallery in Aroid Website, we  are interested in :

1. Anthurium Hookeri Kunth

2. Anthurium Bonplandii G.S. Bunting subsp. guayanum (G.S. Bunting) Croat

3. Anthurium superbum Madison

4. Anthurium jenmanii Engl.

5. Anthurium upalaense Croat & R. Baker

6. Anthurium affine Schott

7. Anthurium acaule (Jacq.) Schott

As shown in you pictures gallery.

All of these plants are in you place or can you inform your address ?

Are they possible to be purchased ? or maybe just the seeds ?

Waiting for your prompt answer.

Regards,

Karim Ahm

Tiara Nursery

Cell : 08174898604

Jakarta - Indonesia

Bergabunglah dengan orang-orang yang berwawasan, di bidang Anda di Yahoo! Answers