Re: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus tuber?

Bernhard,

I don't think it is an Amorph. First off it seems to have the shape of a
short rhizome, unknown in African Amorphs. Next, every bud on the sides of
the rhizome seem to have one or two big leaf/inflorescence scars, also not
the way an Amorph grows. It must be another type of aroid. It is also not
Anchomanes. I would sooner think it may be Lasimorpha or something.

Cheerio,
Lord P(rotector of the purity of Amorphophallus morphology)