Re: [Aroid-l] FW: Anthurium Request

AHH the price of being famous !! ?    I might suggest have a prewritten reply asking them not to ask agin  & them to be placed on your banned list if they persist in asking ..  No means No .. I do know the plant industry over there is fairly ferocious on who can come up with the New Next Hybrid  & I know you don’t like Hybrids .

From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of ExoticRainforest
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 8:48 AM
To: Discussion of aroids
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] FW: Anthurium Request

I'm certain any collector/grower who has any presence on the internet is being beseiged by such requests.  I receive an average of two to five daily.  My website clearly states I don't offer plants or seeds for sale, but these folks in Indonesia appear to be obesessed with "bugging" everyone in the US for Anthurium plants and seeds.

I've posted multiple notices clearly stating I don't offer either, cannot ship to Asia, explained why seeds are not readily avalable for $1 per 1000 seeds, and other "kind" explanations.  But the seige continues.  What to do?  I don't know!  I'd love to simply ignore them, but they refuse to stop.

Personally, I just wish it would stop!

Steve Lucas