[Aroid-l] ID philo #2

This form I thought was Philo elegans at first. I was told it was not and as it grew I found out it is very different. It is a much larger grower with leaves 2 to 3 feet long and 2 feet wide. The cuts in the leaves run very deep.  Tom I believe you have looked at this plant once at Joe Wrights house? He said it was radiatum but the form I have as radiatum (barryi) is much different.

I might have a photo of the flower. I am looking through my ocean of photos  4,000 photos of Philodendrons alone. Still trying to get things in order.