[Aroid-l] IDs on two climbing Split leaf Philos #1

I have two philos that I have grown for a few years now. Both were collected I have no real data with either plant. This first one came from a old collector in south Florida that I have sense lost contact with. He had collected in both Panama and Costa Rica. I am guessing this is were he collected this from.

The leaves are around 3 feet long and 2 feet wide. The flowers are around the size of my hand and are come out in large butches. This is a huge plant and much different than the other forms I am growing. The main stem is around 4 to 5 inches thick.

I will add the other plants photos in another e-mail.

Aroid-L mailing list