[Aroid-l] Philodendron Variegation

I thought I would share the following photo this is a seedling of the philos out of Brazil. Their was a lot of mix up with the seeds a few different species. Most in this batch ended up being Philodendron Angro dos Reis a few in this batch had no sap glands. I am not sure if this is a different species or just a odd forms of the same species?  I have been growing lot of them out and most look very similar in the batches but this one just started producing blotched leaves very similar to what you see on Philo Painted Lady and others with bright yellow leaves blotched with green. I found it interesting that this plant produced around 8 leaves before this sport showed up. So far it is just two leaves I plant to remove it and being propagating it onces it save to remove.

 I thought it interesting sense most of these forms have been around for years and I have not seen any new forms with this pattern being introduced. I am guessing it just by chance that one will show up.

Normal leaf on philo

Variegated leaf on philo