Re: [Aroid-l] Philo melinonii

Thanks Brian, and everyone who responded on both requests.  I now have far more information than when I began several weeks ago!

Steve Lucas

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 10:45 PM
Subject: [Aroid-l] Philo melinonii

Here are a few pics. I have not ran into this philo very often over the years. I know only a handful of great aroiders who are growing them. I believe it is a must have but it does take up a lot of room. My plant does not look anything like this form yet they dont seem to look similar really till they begin to mature. I thought my plant was mislabled for sometime but it has sense started looking more like the more mature forms.

The plant in the middle is my plant. It was from a extremely! reliable source. Even now after looking at the photos I wonder if mine maybe a different form??