[Aroid-l] Fwd: Lilies

If you folks could help out with another ID.  I thought it was Arum but I don't grow them so I thought I'd ask the experts!
Susan

Lilies in Cape Town      do you know what type this could be?

Regards
Ben van Niekerk

Hi Susan,  Thanks for your reply.  I agree that it looks like an Arum.    You are most welcome to forward the photo.
I currently have the one pot with lilies, but want to distribute some bulbs to my daughter and friends.  Otherwise I might
 loose the lot if something happens and the plants in this pot is lost.   Are there any precautions when separating the bulbs,
 as they are very fragile.

Many thanks
Ben van Niekerk

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!