Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 22:56:24 +0200
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus tuber?
From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@xs4all.nl>
To: "'Discussion of aroids'" <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>

Hi there Christopher and Bernhard,

I pulled my mind out of the swamp it is in this holiday and reconsidered my
position on the tuber: it may indeed be an Amchomanes as Christopher
suggests and I rejected in my previous post. I noticed upon further looking
that there are a few roots left on it which seem to be as thick as is usual
in Anchomanes. I missed the roots, which are semi-permanent in Anchomanes
but must have been removed. It is a trifle stupid that the collector made no
picture of the leaf when it was still on the plant, or conveniently didn't

Lord P(ardon me).

Aroid-L mailing list