Re: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus tuber?

Hi there Christopher and Bernhard,

I pulled my mind out of the swamp it is in this holiday and reconsidered my
position on the tuber: it may indeed be an Amchomanes as Christopher
suggests and I rejected in my previous post. I noticed upon further looking
that there are a few roots left on it which seem to be as thick as is usual
in Anchomanes. I missed the roots, which are semi-permanent in Anchomanes
but must have been removed. It is a trifle stupid that the collector made no
picture of the leaf when it was still on the plant, or conveniently didn't

Cheerio,
Lord P(ardon me).