From: Isla Verde
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 10:40 PM
Subject: [Aroid-l] Epiphytic philodendron culture

Hello all:
I know that some philodendrons need to climb higher in order to get bigger leaves. The problem is, I don't have all the vertical space for them. So could I just top off the plant and stick the cutting back onto ground level and expect the leaves to maintain/increase their sizes from there?

Thank you
Calvin