Re: [Aroid-l] Epiphytic philodendron culture

Wow Ron  35 years ago that's been longer than I have been alive LOL.

Another trick I have seen is these totems which you can add sections to
to make them taller. Once the mature part of the plant begins to reach
this section you remove or cut the totem and the plant so it is still
attached to what it was growing on and re-root it. I believe the
technique works but if the plant is not attached already or does not
attach really soon it will start to revert back.