Re: Anchomanes difformis var.welwitschii

  • Subject: Re: Anchomanes difformis var.welwitschii
  • From: "Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 08:55:02 -0700

Hiyer!

The main plant in the University of California, Davis collection has had a depressed globose tuber for more than a decade, then last year it started a growing the leaf from the side of the tuber. At this point it started making a new, elongated tuber, and shrinking the old tuber.

For what it is worth.

Christopher

D. Christopher Rogers

((,///////////=======<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530.756.4481

1.530. 383.4798 (cell)

1307 "L" Street

Davis, CA 95616

USA

ŸInvertebrate Taxonomy

ŸEndangered Species

ŸEcological Studies

ŸBioassessment

ŸInvasive Species

ŸPlankton

ŸPhycology

Moscow, Idaho Ÿ Bozeman, Montana Ÿ Davis, California Ÿ Joplin, Missouri

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania

ecoanalysts.com