Sorry for private reply

Sorry All for the private reply.  I know Michael through the Scottish Rock Garden Club (SRGC) discussion forum as well, which is why I was suggesting he post up there in addition to here.  The more who can look at it the better I reckon. <grin>

Sorry that I mistakenly sent it to the whole list.  Just wanted to explain why I suggested it.

On Wed Aug 6 13:27 , 'ptyerman@ozemail.com.au' sent:

Michael,

Have you posted this on the SRGC forum for an ID as well?  Well worth it as they're a very knowledgeable lot up there.  There's an ID section down the bottom of the main page.

Cheers.

Paul T.
Canberra, Australia.