Philodendron Superbum

The last time I asked Dr. Eduardo Gonçalves in Brazil he was still working on the unpublished description for Philodenron Superbum.  Can any of you offer any technical scientific information on this unpublished species?

I've been growing the plant for several years and it is now large enough to photograph so I'd like to create a page for my website.  I have received a fair amount of email asking why I don't post a page on the plant but so far I just don't have good information.  Reliable information is sparse.

I've copied this to Dr.Gonçalves in hopes he will respond to the Aroid l group with his most recent information.  But in the meantime, I know Brian Williams has had good success with this plant as has Enid Offolter.  Anything anyone can offer as to where the plant grows naturally in Brazil, blade size, a photo of the spathe and spadix, or other information I can borrow to use on the ExoticRainforest website would be most appreciated.

Steve Lucas