Re: Repotting Amorph. titanum

  • Subject: Re: Repotting Amorph. titanum
  • From: ronmchatton@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 18:32:05 -0400

If they are just beginning to break dormancy or have just barely broken
the surface, they can be successfully repotting if you are very careful
not to damage the roots and they can't be left out of the potting soil
for any length of time if there are roots forming.

Ron McHatton
Central Florida, Zone 9B