Gardens to visit and sustainability links page

  • Subject: Gardens to visit and sustainability links page
  • From: "Jeremy P" <drplantman@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 22:29:03 +1000

Hi Listers,

Firstly apologies for being slightly off-topic for a couple lists!

A little while ago I wrote asking for links about sustainability and top rate Botanic and other Gardens to visit. Thanks to all those who sent through their suggestions - I've finally managed to collate the suggestions and turn it into a readable list. You can download it here:

Gardens and links page

If that doesn't work, email me offlist (drplantman@gmail.com) and I'll send you a copy pronto!  I'd love to expand the sustainable links page so if you have other resources or suggestions please feel free to send them through and I'll update the file.

Many thanks again,

From a very rainy 4C Melbourne, Australia

The Natural Ponderer
Latest post: 'The Magnetism of Glasshouses'

Tropical Talk Administrator
An International Network of Horticulturalists
Aroid-L mailing list