Re: Philodendron-ID

Hi and thank you Russ, thank you Leland for your contribution.

So far I do know "Red Empress", they only grow to limited dimensions. In my case the plants, which already had allowed me to make a few cuttings, develop leaves up to 70+ cm. The leaves are all in a beautiful "smaragd" green, even grown in full light. If "Red Empress" and "Pluto" are hybrids, I would be extremely interested in the parentage. Maybe there is somebody, who knows.....

Best regards
Helmut