From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of Tindomul Er-Murazor
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 3:51 PM
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Gardens to Visit

Hi, I just visited McKee Botanical Gardens at Vero Beach Florida.  Very nice place that I would recommend.

Message: 5
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 22:29:03 +1000
From: "Jeremy P" <drplantman@gmail.com>
Subject: [Aroid-l] Gardens to visit and sustainability links page
To: "The AERGC Forum" <aergc@life.uiuc.edu>,
"VicAdventure mailing
list" <mailinglist@victoria-adventure.org>, "Discussion of

Hi Listers,

Firstly apologies for being slightly off-topic for a couple lists!

A little while ago I wrote asking for links about sustainability and top
rate Botanic and other Gardens to visit. Thanks to all those who sent
through their suggestions - I've finally managed to collate the suggestions
and turn it into a readable list. You can download it here:

Gardens and links

If that doesn't work, email me offlist (drplantman@gmail.com) and I'll
you a copy pronto! I'd love to expand the sustainable links page so if you
have other resources or suggestions please feel free to send them through
and I'll update the file.

Many thanks again,

Checked by AVG.

Checked by AVG.