IAS Show Vendors

  • Subject: IAS Show Vendors
  • From: "Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 14:36:01 -0700

Greetings!

Is there a list of vendors for the show?  I am curious as to who might be there and what they might bring. This is my first IAS show, and I am very much looking forward to it. Someone also asked me if IAS members get discounts. Is this true?

Happy days,

Christopher

D. Christopher Rogers

((,///////////=======<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530.756.4481

1.530. 383.4798 (cell)

1307 "L" Street

Davis, CA 95616

USA

ŸInvertebrate Taxonomy

ŸEndangered Species

ŸEcological Studies

ŸBioassessment

ŸInvasive Species

ŸPlankton

ŸPhycology

Moscow, Idaho Ÿ Bozeman, Montana Ÿ Davis, California Ÿ Joplin, Missouri

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania

ecoanalysts.com