Re: IAS Show Vendors

  • Subject: Re: IAS Show Vendors
  • From: "Denis" <denis@skg.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:50:39 -0400

Title: Message
Christopher:

There is a list of Vendors for the Show but I don't have it. Off the top of my head I can tell you that the ones I recollect are Steve Nock from ree gardens, Palm Hammock Orchid Estate, Home Chayonovich from Thailand (he brings aroid corms and rhizomes), and Ron Kaufmann from Ecuagenera. Plus, a lot of smaller vendors who sell through the member's table: Silver Krome Gardens, Natural Selections Exotics, Ron Weeks Nursery and Don Bittel.

There is no discount for IAS members but you will find some odd and unusual aroids at this show at some reasonable prices, as well as some for some unreasonable prices. If you are really into aroids you will have a good time talking to the other Aroidophiles who are there...

If you tell Tricia Frank that you are coming to help out at the show you will be able to get in earlier than the locals on Friday PM and be able to peruse the tables before the show opens. Plus the Banquet is a real hoot particularly the Auction of the plants.

I hope this helps to whet your apetite and answer some of your questions.

Denis
.