Re: banquet price

  • Subject: Re: banquet price
  • From: "Ron Weeks" <rhweeks@attglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 09:51:32 -0400

The $20 deal is for the food only. Then we kick you out before the speaker
and the auction. Wrong answer.

Don't blame the newsletter crew for that error. Four eyes in Miami were
asked to proof it.

The banquet is $25.
...Ron Weeks

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 22:26:37 -0400, Don Bittel <donbit121@hotmail.com>

> Dear Tricia or Ron,
>     In reading the newsletter, I saw that the price for the banquet was
> listed as $20 in the article about the show, and as $25 on the
> reservation form. Which is correct?
> Thanks!
> Don Bittel

Aroid-L mailing list