IAS Hotel change

  • Subject: IAS Hotel change
  • From: "Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 16:03:00 -0700

Dear all Aroidophiles,

I have been trying to make my hotel bookings, and with Steve Lucas’s excellent detective work, we found that the Ramada Inn Dadeland listed in the IAS Newsletter has changed its name and is now the Hotel Indigo Dadeland, and their website is: http://www.miamidadelandhotel.com/location.php

The telephone number in the newsletter (305.595.6000) is still the same according to the website, however, I have treid the number several times in the last two days and was never answered. It just rang. I tried again this evening and as able to get through. Apparently they have had telephone difficulties for a few days.

I hope that this is helpful to someone,

Christopher

D. Christopher Rogers

((,///////////=======<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530.756.4481

1.530. 383.4798 (cell)

1307 "L" Street

Davis, CA 95616

USA

ŸInvertebrate Taxonomy

ŸEndangered Species

ŸEcological Studies

ŸBioassessment

ŸInvasive Species

ŸPlankton

ŸPhycology

Moscow, Idaho Ÿ Bozeman, Montana Ÿ Davis, California Ÿ Joplin, Missouri

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania

ecoanalysts.com