: IAS Hotel change

Tricia will be able to confirm this but I believe you will get a better price on your room at the Hotel Indigo (formerly Ramada Inn Dadeland) if you tell them you are attending the IAS Show and Sale at Fairchild.  Although we haven't lived in Miami for almost 8 years, we did live there for well over 20 years and I can assure you this hotel is the most convenient if you plan to attend the show since it is in the southern part of Miami and is as close to Fairchild as any.  It is very easy to find since it is at the southern end of the Palmetto Expressway.

If you are a member of Sam's Club in the U.S. (a part of WalMart) you should make your reservations through Sam's Club Travel.  We were able to get an even lower price by going through Sam's.

Steve Lucas

Dear all Aroidophiles,

I have been trying to make my hotel bookings, and with Steve Lucas’s excellent detective work, we found that the Ramada Inn Dadeland listed in the IAS Newsletter has changed its name and is now the Hotel Indigo Dadeland, and their website is: http://www.miamidadelandhotel.com/location.php

The telephone number in the newsletter (305.595.6000) is still the same according to the website, however, I have treid the number several times in the last two days and was never answered. It just rang. I tried again this evening and as able to get through. Apparently they have had telephone difficulties for a few days.

I hope that this is helpful to someone,

Christopher

D. Christopher Rogers

((,///////////=======<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530.756.4481

1.530. 383.4798 (cell)

1307 "L" Street

Davis, CA 95616

USA

ŸInvertebrate Taxonomy

ŸEndangered Species

ŸEcological Studies

ŸBioassessment

ŸInvasive Species

ŸPlankton

ŸPhycology

Moscow, Idaho Ÿ Bozeman, Montana Ÿ Davis, California Ÿ Joplin, Missouri

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania

ecoanalysts.com