Re: IAS Hotel change

Sorry for the confusion, I did not know that the Hotel had changed ownership. I am working with them to get a good rate for us. I should have more information by Mon or Tue. We will also try to get the rate for the Lucus family.

From: crogers@ecoanalysts.com
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 16:03:00 -0700
Subject: [Aroid-l] IAS Hotel change

Dear all Aroidophiles,

I have been trying to make my hotel bookings, and with Steve Lucas’s excellent detective work, we found that the Ramada Inn Dadeland listed in the IAS Newsletter has changed its name and is now the Hotel Indigo Dadeland, and their website is: http://www.miamidadelandhotel.com/location.php

The telephone number in the newsletter (305.595.6000) is still the same according to the website, however, I have treid the number several times in the last two days and was never answered. It just rang. I tried again this evening and as able to get through. Apparently they have had telephone difficulties for a few days.

I hope that this is helpful to someone,

D. Christopher Rogers

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530. 383.4798 (cell)

1307 "L" Street

Davis, CA 95616

ŸInvertebrate Taxonomy

ŸEndangered Species

ŸEcological Studies

ŸInvasive Species

Moscow, Idaho Ÿ Bozeman, Montana Ÿ Davis, California Ÿ Joplin, Missouri

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania

Aroid-L mailing list